The employer committee’s key aim is to direct our programme of work in Northern Ireland.
Membership is made up of two employer representative from each of our sub-sectors, supported by our Northern Ireland manager.
Each employer member is a SkillsActive UK member and has a responsibility for linking our work to their respective networks. "Successful organisations in our sector are recognising that despite pressures to cut costs, they need to invest in their employees and attract and retain the right staff to ensure they meet current and future skill needs, that’s why I am keen to support SkillsActive Northern Ireland and help stimulate employer action." - Jim Rose, chair of SkillsActive Northern Ireland.
• Alison Bennington (Newtownabbey Borough Council)
• Garry Brown ( X-Force )
• Nigel Dobson (Ulster Sports Academy)
• John Hubbocks (Mobile Team Adventure)
• Gerry Kelly (Northern Ireland Civil Service Sports Association)
• Diane Koplewsky (Sleepy Hollow Group)
• Jacqueline O’Loughlin (PlayBoard)
• Jim Rose (Chief Leisure Officers Association) committee chair
• Katie Nixon (Northern Ireland Sports Forum)
• Robert Livingstone (Share Holiday Village, Lisnaskea)
• Louise McKinstry (NI Tourist Board)
• Martine Broggy (Natural Hair Company)
• Adrian McNeice (FE College Curriculum Group)