Our Scottish Executive Committee is made up of eight representatives from across the SkillsActive sectors.
- Marguerite Hunter Blair, Play Scotland (Chair)
- Amanda Rigby-Greenhaugh, Scottish Swimming
- Greg Dalgleish, Think Fitness Ltd
- David Peat, West Lothian College Beauty Guild
- Kathy Velander, Wild Scotland Board
- Joyce McKellar, Renfrewshire Council
- Dougie Shannon, Glasgow City Council
- Janette Wilson, BH & HPA
- Ann Walsh, Enterprise Childcare
- Moira Campbell, Stirling Council
We are currently reviewing our membership criteria to ensure we continue to be an employer-led organisation. Would you like to join the Committee to help ensure we achieve our goal of seeing more people, better skilled and better qualified in Scotland? If you are an experienced executive or senior manager of an employer organisation within our sectors with experience of working in the skills landscape, then please get contact the SkillsActive Scotland representative using the contact form below.