Approved providers offering training which meets specific employer demand will be offered the opportunity to join the SkillsActive network of approved providers.
This will allow a number of approved training providers to benefit from SkillsActive’s brokerage service, with additional opportunities to increase their business through referrals from SkillsActive’s employer engagement teams.
Our Account Managers are dedicated to working with employers to identify skills gaps, upskill their workforce and find training which meets their needs, making this an ideal way to get details of the training you can offer in front of potential customers.
SkillsActive’s brokerage service features a range of additional opportunities to promote your training:
- Priority listing on the SkillsActive website
- Access to SkillsActive’s employer partners through our team of account managers
- Ability to publish news on the SkillsActive website and social media
- Preferred supplier status on national and regional programmes
- Opportunity to exhibit at networking events
- Opportunity to be part of pilot projects
- Access to external funding opportunities and inclusion in new funding bids, where appropriate
- Collaborative working with other providers, where appropriate
Centre of Excellence