4SELECT YOUR TRAINING
ALL SPORT TRAINING
Up to 16 CPD points per piece of training
A 'course’ licence allows you to endorse all types of continued professional development training. All courses must be a minimum of 8 hours training, include assessment and be mapped to national occupational standards.
Courses generally include both theoretical and practical elements and may be delivered in online and offline formats*, or a combination of both.
For endorsement purposes, a course submission must be submitted and evaluated prior to achieving a licence.
Continued Professional Development Points relate to the amount of hours a learner has done within their sector so that they can show to prospective employers their commitment to industry. These points will be logged within their Active Passport or if the learner doesn’t have a passport then they can show their commitment on the certificate.
- Be able offer Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points for the training you offer
- Save time, money and effort on completing paperwork for each course you want to endorse - just one application for the next two years
- List your training on the SkillsActive training portal for FREE - promoting your training to the Active Leisure and Well-being sector professionals
- Additional promotion opportunities for your training - - - -FREE by adding course dates, venues and additional information to the Register specific websiteM
- Prove your training is of recognised high quality to potential customers
- Add SkillsActive logo for your training to show to learners and employers that you have met a robust quality assurance process
- Enable your training provider business to be attractively placed to Receive business referrals
All prices listed above are ex VAT. VAT will be added once you apply
MULTIPLE TRAINING FOR SPORT
This is the best value option for those with several pieces of training – save time, money and effort by submitting as much as you need over a of two years for just one initial fee.
Multiple Training offers all the benefits of sport training endorsement for ALL your training:
- Listings on the SkillsActive website
- Social media posts to our large network of followers
- Use of the SkillsActive logo to highlight the value of your training
By choosing the option below and having your training approved, you become a SkillsActive Endorsed Provider.See more...
By having your training approved through SkillsActive you become an Endorsed Provider. This shows that you’ve gone through widely recognised and rigorous quality assurance procedures.
As an Endorsed Provider you’ll have proved that you’ve:
- received a Centre Verification Check
- signed a Code of Ethical Practice
- had your training quality assured to ensure standardized delivery
- mapped your training to National Occupational Standards
As an Endorsed Provider you will:
- receive the industry magazine, keeping you abreast of all the latest developments
- receive invitations to industry events and training
- be able to award Continuous Professional Development points
- be included on a SkillsActive searchable training listing
- be able to use the SkillsActive logo
In addition, endorsement licence holders ALSO benefit from:
- FREE online listing of course dates and venues to receive business referrals
- Receive direct enquiries from the SkillsActive website for FREE
- Discounted in-house training with SkillsActive to develop your own staff
- Discounts on selected SkillsActive events
- FREE quality assurance support visit
- FREE orientation day for new providers
6 EASY STEPS!
Choose your sector
Select your level
Select your training
> PROVIDER NETWORK
SkillsActive can help you to broker new partnerships with employers.
We're confident you've benefitted from SkillsActive endorsement and hope you will continue.