activepassport™ is a verified online record of an individual’s training, volunteering, CPD, qualifications, and achievements.
Unlike a standard CV, the qualifications and experience have been validated, ensuring candidates possess the right skills, training, and experience.
Over 20,000 people in the UK currently have an activepassport™, and more than 40 UK sport and leisure CEOs representing 70% of the workforce have now signed a skills protocol, committing they will work towards their employees holding and maintaining an activepassport™ as standard.
For an organisation activepassport™ can:
- Identify skill gaps in your organisation via standardised reports, so you can see if any skills are missing
- Link with existing HR systems, giving you full visibility of your employees’ experience and skills
- Ensure compliance to official job role requirements, helping you match candidates to jobs quickly and efficiently
- Protect you against litigation, ensuring you are on top of training programmes and other professional obligations.
For more information download our brochure for businesses and organisations.
For individuals activepassport™ can:
- Provide you with a recognised online record of qualifications, personal achievements, professional achievements, training courses attended, and any voluntary work
- Create a professional CV that will be tailored to every job you apply for
- Identify training opportunities and potential career pathways
- Help you achieve your goals with its built-in ‘Personal Development Planner’
- Remind you about skills and qualifications that are expiring or need updating.
For more information download our brochure for individuals.
For a training provider activepassport™ can:
- Give an overview of your client’s skills, qualifications and competencies
- Identify missing mandatory CPD and compliance requirements
- Target individuals with specific courses, meeting your needs as highlighted in either career paths or qualifications
- Gain access to an extensive captive market, increasing sales and reducing marketing costs
- Allow you to offer your clients a powerful tool for maintaining their own records.
For more information download our brouchure for Training Providers.