With this being Mental Health Awareness week, SkillsActive and the Register of Personal Development Practitioners in Sport (RPDPS) are delighted to renew our relationship with Maudsley Learning as Media Partners for their annual 'Mental Health in Sport' conference taking place on 28th July 2015.
The one-day conference will bring together high profile sporting bodies, coaches, medical professionals and others involved in player welfare and performance to discuss key issues around mental health and wellbeing in the sport industry.
Speakers will include:
- Prof. Dr. Astrid Junge, Head of Research, FIFA - Medical Assessment and Research Centre (F-MARC)
- Dr. Ian Beasley, Head of Medical Services, the Football Association
- Dr. Pippa Bennett, former Chief Medical Officer, England Women’s Football Team
- Dr. Phil Cooper, Co-Founder, State of Mind
- Ian Braid, CEO, British Athletes Commission
- Ron Tulley, Head of Development, England Boxing
- Oliver Jones, Mental Health Campaigner and Head Coach, Brooklands Tennis Club
The event is accredited CPD for all members of RPDPS. As media partners, we have secured a massive 45% discount on standard delegate passes. Enter promotion code ‘SkillsActive’ on the online booking page.