SkillsActive offers membership networks as part of our Group Training Association (GTA), which aims to help small businesses do big things!
If you are part of a small or medium sized organisation (SME), you may be able to join a network within SkillsActive's Group Training Association which will ensure that the benefits and discounts available are relevant to your work.
Each network will be based on specific areas within sport and active leisure. By grouping similar employers together in specialised areas, we can help smaller organisations work towards funding opportunities and specific training that would otherwise be out of their reach.
Support to access Apprenticeship funding
SkillsActive's GTA networks aim to help small business with accessing funding for training. You may be able to save £1000s on training for your current staff with Apprenticeships or access government grants for wages to take on new staff.
Additional benefits of working within a GTA network include:
- Improved access to apprenticeship funding
- A free skills health check
- Access to training courses in your area
- Specific networking opportunities
- Statutory training offers, including discounted courses and a free advice and guidance service
- Discounts on e-learning courses
- Discounts on selected resources
- Discounts on SkillsActive events
- Connection to SkillsActive approved training providers
Unsure what Apprenticeships entail and how they could benefit your business? Read more about:
- Apprenticeship facts with our Frequently Asked Questions
- Apprenticeship options available in England
- The beneifts of Apprenticeships for employers
- SkillsActive's Funding Eligibility Service
- How the Funding Eligibility Service works
The GTA is delivered through the National Skills Academy for Sport and Active Leisure’s approved training provider network.
SkillsActive's GTA has received co-investment from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills through the Growth and Innovation Fund.