Our fitness endorsement panel is made up of sector representatives from employers, training providers, Higher Education, and industry experts.
Members of the panel have worked over the last few years to develop a CPD system for the exercise and fitness sector which improves the quality of training and raises standards.
The panel advises SkillsActive on the technical content of submissions and plays a role in quality assuring the delivery of training, which is then ultimately recognised by Register of Exercise Professionals.
Evaluators are required to sign and agree to the following documentations.
- Code of conduct
- Job Specification
- Terms of reference
If you have not submitted the above documents to SkillsActive please sign and post back to
New Oxford Street
Technical Expert Group
The technical expert group (TEG), sport and fitness employers group (SAFE) and the endorsement panel work together to ensure that the training and qualifications fitness professionals access is of high quality and valued by the sector.
The work of these groups is clearly important to training providers working in the fitness sector, and the provision of information around submission dates and minutes of panel meetings is provided to ensure key issues are communicated effectively.
- Evaluators report – This is completed by evaluators when reviewing a CPD submission.
- Evaluator guidance manual – This provides guidance to all evaluators when reviewing CPD submissions.
- Minutes from endorsement panel – link to all minutes
Quality Assurance Documentation
- Training providers QA reports – link to all reports
- QA Procedure
- QA Timetable request
- QA Confirmation letter
- QA Agent toolkit
- QA Risk assessment report
- Consultancy Application form
Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
- 8 – 10 Crown Hill CROYDON Surrey CR0 1RZ
- Tel: 020 8686 6464
- Website: www.exerciseregister.org
- 1 Hills Road Cambridge CB1 2EU
- Tel: 01223 553998.
- Website: www.ocr.org.uk
- Suite 3, Unit 4 Cromwell Business Centre, New Road, St Ives Cambridgeshire, PE27 5BG
- Tel: 01480 467950 Fax: 01480 467997
- Website: www.activeiq.co.uk
Lifelong Learning UK
- 5th Floor, St Andrew’s House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London EC4A 3AY
- Tel: 020 7936 5798 Fax: 0870 757 7889
City and Guilds
- 1 Giltspur Street London EC1A 9DD
- Tel: 020 7294 2800
- Website: www.cityandguilds.com
Central YMCA Qualifications
- 112 Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3NQ
- Tel: 020 7343 1800 Fax: 020 4362 2687