Higher Education Endorsement for Fitness
Many higher education courses in the UK relate in some way to exercise and fitness, with large numbers of graduates seeking employment in the fitness sector. Higher Education Endorsement not only allows Higher Education Institutions delivering fitness degrees to identify their courses as relevant to the industry today. It also directly links their students to employment in the fitness industry by offering graduates of endorsed courses direct entry onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).
The benefits of Higher Education Endorsement for Fitness courses include:
- Direct entry to REPs from endorsed courses allows Higher Education Institutions to highlight their links to industry standards and employability to employers and potential students.
- Students taking endorsed courses can save time and money after graduating, as they have no additional courses to take before they can enter REPs*.
- Direct entry to REPs will in increase graduates’ chances of finding employment, as REPs membership is required by most employers.
- Endorsed courses will be promoted to both employers and students through SkillsActive and REPs, with course details listed on both websites.
Is Higher Education Endorsement for Fitness right for your Higher Education course?
* REPs membership has a joining cost of £25 (price subject to change)