The approval process for Higher Education Endorsement for Fitness consists of two stages.
- Stage 1: Complete the application form and mapping documents, including submitting documentary evidence to support your application.
This will then be evaluated and feedback will be given. Once stage 1 approval is achieved, the application will proceed to the second stage of the approval process.
- Stage 2: A site visit will be arranged with your evaluator. This Quality Inspection will concentrate on assessing the quality of practical assessment and course elements linked to vocational skills.
Following this, a written report will be produced outlining what, if any, actions are required. Once approval is confirmed, formal notification of Endorsed status will be issued.
Apply for Higher Education Endorsement now to highlight the value of your course to potential students!
Download the submission documents for the Higher Education Endorsement scheme for Fitness.
- HEI Guidance Document
- Higher Education Endorsement Fitness Submission Form
- Higher Education Endorsement mapping toolkit – Level 2
- Higher Education Endorsement mapping toolkit – Level 3
- Level 4 Course Approval Scheme
- Higher Education Endorsement mapping toolkit – additional categories
- HEI Assessment in Vocational Fitness Toolkit