SkillsActive's training provider licence allows providers to offer unlimited endorsed courses for up to two years.
We understand that there are some training providers who want to develop and deliver multiple training courses, which are recognised as endorsed training for CPD, without having to submit each individual course for evaluation every time.
The training provider licence allows training providers, that have met the set criteria, to be able to submit multiple courses for submission, throughout the length of their licence.
If you offer a number of training courses related to exercise and fitness on a regular basis, you may wish to become a licensed provider for endorsed training.
Benefits of a training provider licence for your organisation:
- Offer Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points for the training you offer
- Save time, money and effort on completing paperwork for each course you want to endorse - just one application for the next two years
- List your training on the REPs website for FREE - promoting your training uop to 30,000 fitness professionals
- Further promote your training for FREE by adding course dates, venues and additional information to the REPs website
- Prove your training is of recognised high quality to potential customers
- Use the REPs logo for your training
We understand that training organisations have different priorities and offer many varied pieces of training (workshops, conferences, seminars through to courses).
SkillsActive has developed a training provider licence to suite any training organisation at a cost that can be tailored to suite your needs. For example, we have 3 categories:
- Apply now for an endorsement licence for all training courses (Category 1C)
- Apply now for an endorsement licence for workshops (Category 2)
- Apply now for an endorsement licence for seminars, conferences and master classes (Category 3)
The standard submission process involves completing the Training Provider application form and attaching all the criteria requested online. Should you not fully understand the criteria then please refer to the submission guidance pack that gives detailed information on how to meet our criteria.
Once you have submitted it will then be sent to an industry expert and evaluated. For further information on the process please refer to the submission guidance pack.