Northern Ireland outdoor providers can access discount customer care training in preparation for the busy summer season thanks to a special offer from SkillsActive, the sector skills council for active leisure, learning and wellbeing, in partnership with NITB and People 1st.
The two day WorldHost customer service training is developed by NITB and People 1st, the sector skills council for hospitality, passenger transport, travel and tourism, and designed for people working in any industry where the quality of front-line customer service is key to business success.
If you are currently employed in a private organisation in Northern Ireland within the tourism sector, then the cost of WorldHost customer service package could be as little as £20. This is thanks to funding from the Department for Employment in Learning in Northern Ireland negotiated by SkillsActive Northern Ireland.
The programme includes:
- WorldHost Principles of Customer Service 1 day programme
- WorldHost Ambassadors Workshop ½ day programme. To include Northern Ireland Product Knowledge tailored to the specific area of delivery
- Familiarisation tour of the specific area of delivery. This could be a walking tour or bus tour depending on the area
- Level 2 accredited qualifications for both programmes
- All materials
- Certificates and WorldHost pin badges
The support is available to a limited number of applicants for training received until the end of March 2012.