The training provider licence allows training providers to be able to submit multiple courses for endorsement throughout the length of their licence.
We recognise that there are training providers who want to develop and deliver multiple training courses, which are recognised as endorsed training for CPD. If you offer a number of playwork related training courses on a regular basis which are quality assured, you may wish to be considered as a licensed provider for endorsed training.
The training provider licence allows training providers who have met the set criteria to be able to submit multiple courses for submission throughout the length of their licence.
What you get
- Full support through the endorsement process.
- Deliver as many different training courses as required.
- Guidance and action plans to improve your existing training.
- Access to specialist programmes of funding* to support your training so you can reduce charges to your learners.
- CPD points given to all training that you deliver.
- Contact details and your training listed on the online approved providers page and activepassport.
- Promotion through social networking.
- SkillsActive logo as a kitemark.
£1355 + VAT. The endorsement period is two years.
To apply for the training provider licence please fill out the following:
You will need the following information to complete your application:
*Subject to terms and conditions