Endorsement for playwork has been created to ensure that employers and newcomers to the sector can access the right qualifications and training, it is also based on national occupational standards that have been designed by employers.
Endorsed training recognises:
- The endorsement process is underpinned by a robust quality assurance procedure. Training is reviewed by a sector professional and is marked against industry approved criteria.
- Endorsed training encourages the professional development of the playwork workforce.
- The endorsement of training highlights the value of playwork as a profession.
- Endorsement aids the development of training which playworkers need to develop their careers.
Quality Play Opportunities
- Endorsed training encourages good practice which assists the constant development of the quality and range of play opportunities for children and young people.
Discover more about the endorsement process >
Find out more about the various products and services we offer in playwork
Discover more about submissions, the Code of Practice for Training Providers and our Terms & Conditions >
We also offer a range of support services:
For enquiries about playwork endorsement email
or call 07926 674910.