4SELECT YOUR TRAINING
Higher Education Endorsement
Higher Education Endorsement
Higher Education Endorsement not only allows Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to market their playwork degrees as high quality and industry relevant.
See more benefits of HE endorsement for Playwork courses.
- Endorsement will demonstrate to employers that students have studied a programme that is recognised by the sector skills council and professional body (Professional Register)
- Employers, potential students and parents will be able to see which courses can demonstrate links to the national occupational standards and employability
- The scheme will be promoted to employers and national play organisations, to ensure recognition of the scheme in employment practices
- Endorsement can be used as evidence of employability within quality assurance systems
- Endorsed HEIs will be part of a network of good practice
- Endorsed programmes can be advertised as endorsed by the sector and permission will be given to use a logo on promotional material which confirms endorsed status
- Endorsed programmes will be recognised by the professional register for Play and Playwork, when established, and enable entry as Professional Associate or Fellow, depending on the level of the study programme
- Discounts will be available on SkillsActive events and services
- Endorsed programmes will be promoted on the SkillsActive website
- The scheme supports the practical element of Playwork education and can therefore influence the development of research in the sector
By choosing to endorse your HE course, you become a SkillsActive Endorsed Provider.See more...
By approving your training through SkillsActive you become an Endorsed Provider. This shows everyone that you’ve gone through widely recognised and rigorous quality assurance procedures.
As an Endorsed Provider you’ll have proved that you’ve:
- occupationally competent staff
- received a Centre Verification Check
- signed a Code of Ethical Practice
- had your training quality assured to ensure standardized delivery
- mapped your training to National Occupational Standards
- considered the subject benchmark statements when designing the curriculum
Click here for a full list of all the great benefits…
SkillsActive endorsement will boost your business reputation, but that’s not all! You’ll receive a great package of benefits to help you get the message out – that you deliver quality, approved training. See more…
As an Endorsed Provider you will:
- receive the industry magazine, keeping you abreast of all the latest issues
- receive invites to industry events and training
- be named on a list of providers
- be able to award Continuous Professional Development points
- be included on a searchable training listing
- be able to use the SkillsActive logos
6 EASY STEPS!
Choose your sector
Select your level
Select your training
> PROVIDER NETWORK
SkillsActive can help you to broker new partnerships with employers.
We're confident you've benefitted from SkillsActive endorsement and hope you will continue.